Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog #1

Well, here it is-- my first blog ever. If I listen really hard I can hear a polite applause. Thank you, thank you very much. Now that I'm here, I'm not quite sure what to say. Right about now you're rethinking your suggestion that I start a blog, aren't you?
Today was a typical Monday. It sucked. I haven't eaten carbs in a week and I'm pleased that I've survived and I haven't killed anyone. I lost weight and much of my sanity is still in tact.
My rant for the day is... why does it seem like many of the wives/girlfriends on reality TV are kind of, um, bitchy? I'm not just referring to Kate Gosselin, but other women too (pretty much every bride on Bridezillas for example). Don't men like nice women? Do we all need to be a little bitchier in order to not be alone? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment